CEMENT MARKET IN NIGERIA
Are you aware that over 50% of the Nigerian cement consumer market is in the South Eastern part of Nigeria? Not Lagos or Abuja.
Are you aware that the former efulefu governor of Ebonyi state, for 8 years under the influence of his masters, denied Ibeto right of way to take over, revamp, operate, massively expand and run the Nkalagu cement factory?
Are you aware that there are huge limestone, gypsum and surface coal deposits in the SE of Nigeria?
Thank God for the wonderful Dave Umahi, the current God fearing and God sent governor of Ebonyi state, Ibeto will soon take over that market.
Please help me tell Nigeria, the efulefu kumbaya Igbos and their fuedal lords that Onye ji ala ji onwe ya.
1. Tell them to amend the Railway Act of 1955 to allow for the concessioning and commercialiszation of the Nigerian existing and potential rail assets and routes.
2. Tell them to Dredge the Niger River appriopriately and the Azumini Blue River to allow bigger tonner vessels and barges to access Onitsha and Aba hinterlands. They should do inland ports in Onitsha and Aba and concession it to credible operators so that we can berth and clear our containers in Onitsha and Aba.
3. Tell them to allow UK, US, Chinese and other European and Asian countries embassies to maintain visa issuance consulate offices in Enugu.
4. Tell them to expand more the Enugu airport, instal night landing facilities and other aviation infrastructure as we have it in Lagos and Abuja there.
5. Tell them to allow resource control, fiscal federalism, more autonomous constituent units and only 20% fiscal revenue allocation to the center.
If they allow all these little things that will not cost them anything, I shall lead the mass movement to cry for one Nigeria.
Only the ignorant and efulefu Igbos do not understand and appreciate that we are under siege by our haters both within and without